Users of Java 7 (1.7) Update 0 up to Update 6 are recommended to disable the Java support in your browser. Here is how to disable the Java support in your Mozilla Firefox:
- Start Mozilla Firefox browser
- At the top of the browser, select the Firefox button (or Tools menu in Windows XP), then Add-ons
- The Add-ons Manager tab will open.
- In the Add-ons Manager tab, select Plugins
- Click Java (TM) Platform plugin to select it
- Click on the Disable button (if the button says Enable, Java is already disabled)
You can re-enable your Java support once the update has been released to address this issue.